Wednesday 21 November 2012

Rex gushes over ... Tom Brady




Doc Rivers, after a practice Tuesday, insisted he did not know the particulars of Rajon Rondo’s assist streak, which now stands at 34 straight games. “I don’t even know what it is, I swear to gosh,” Rivers said. “I have no idea what he’s chasing. I just hear that he’s got a streak going. Who is he chasing? I don’t even know that.” Magic Johnson owns the NBA record of 46 straight games with 10-plus assists. Rondo trails John Stockton by three games. Rondo extended the streak in Sunday’s 103-83 loss to the Pistons. Rondo recorded his 10th assist with 51 seconds left in the game. The streak would have ended had Rivers not sent Rondo back out in fourth-quarter garbage time. “We were getting blown out, and I just told him, ‘Stay in and get it.’”
(The Boston Globe) Comment




Source Article from http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/daily-jolt/11/21/November-21/index.html?xid=si_topstories



Rex gushes over ... Tom Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment